, the Rule Engine for the JavaTM
|Welcome to the Jess Wiki 2.0!
This is a collaborative space for sharing Jess best practices. Active participation is strongly encouraged and your contributions are always welcome.
Wiki News 06/15/2008
Rules Fest October 22 – October 24, 2008
The Dallas Rules Group (Dallas, TX) is organizing a major conference for all technical people involved in rule-based development.
This is not a "business rules" conference, nor is it a product trade show. This is a serious discussion on the technology of rule-based systems, their past and future. If you are a developer who is or will be using rule-engines in any capacity and you want to know how they work and how to use them properly, then this conference is for you.
The list of confirmed speakers is quite impressive. For more information, go to http://rulesfestregistration.dallasrulesgroup.org/ or contact James Owen firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Old news is now being archived.
If you want to practice editing a wiki page before posting for real, try the Jess Wiki SandBox
- If you haven't used a Wiki before, please read this information first about FranksWiki -- the software that powers this space.
- Browse the topics that are currently available.
- Edit any existing topics or create new ones. If you modify existing content, please adhere to the JessWikiEtiquette guidelines.
Jess Wiki Topics
These are the currently available wiki topics. Feel free to contribute to any of them as many times as you like. If you don't see a topic that interests you and you would like to add a topic, please follow the instructions in the next section.
To Add A Jess Wiki Page
- Add a link name to the Jess Wiki Topics above (see FranksWiki for instructions).
- Copy the JessWikiTemplate for the kind of page that you want to make (If it has one).
- Click the new index link (the ? mark next to link name) to go to the new blank page.
- Paste the copied template into the blank page at the next available space.
- Edit your content and click Commit Changes when you are done.
Jess Wiki Moderator
This wiki is moderated by Jason Morris. If you have questions, suggestions, or ideas please contact him at JasonMorris and put “Jess Wiki” in the subject area.
Front Page |
Recent Changes |
Powered by Friki |
Last Edited: 16 June 2008