, the Rule Engine for the JavaTM
|The development cycle of an expert system usually occurs in the following steps:
- ProblemDefinition – Define the scope of the problem to be solved.
- IdentifyDomainExpert - Identify who is the domain expert.
- DataAcquisition – Acquire data that represents instances of the problem to be solved.
- KnowledgeEngineeringProcess? – Acquire knowledge from the human expert.
- DataRepresentation – Define the representation of data in the expert system.
- RuleImplementation – Implement rules for the knowledge acquired in the KnowledgeEngineeringProcess? step.
- RuleDebugging? – Debug the rules implemented in the RuleImplementation step.
- TestingStrategies – Test the rules using a large population of problem instances.
- IterationCycle - Go to the DataAcquisition step, and repeat until the expert system correctly solves a satisfactory percentage of problem instances.
Union Pacific Railroad
Front Page |
Recent Changes |
Powered by Friki |
Last Edited: 18 August 2006